The Fujikura 12S is the world’s smallest, lightest and most portable fusion splicer available today. Despite its incredibly small size, this ruggedized, full-featured unit offers unmatched versatility for splicing in the most challenging environments. The innovative transit case and work tray provide multiple options for the best utilization of available work space while the long life battery provides power for up to 100 splice cycles which include application of the splice protection sleeve.
The Fujikura 12S incorporates features typically found only in more expensive models. The large 4.5″ monitor provides a crystal clear image, even in the brightest sunlight, for evaluating splice quality. The electrode life has been extended to 3,000 splices, minimizing downtime for replacement and stabilization. Software updates are accomplished via the internet allowing users to quickly update their software as new splice programs become available. The fully ruggedized chassis provides for shock, dust and moisture protection while the two camera observation system provides for accurate fiber alignment and loss estimation calculations. The Fujikura 12S is also fully compatible with the FuseConnect line of fusion installable connectors.
Backed by the best service team in the industry, the Fujikura 12S is the ideal splicer to use when portability, ruggedness, versatility and reliability are needed for your splicing application.
Fujikura 12S Features
- World’s smallest splicer at 4.76 W x 6.38 D x 2.24 H
- Fully ruggedized for shock, moisture and dust resistance
- Transit case converts to easy to use workstation
- Dual camera, fixed v-groove alignment technology
- Extended life electrodes
- Long life battery (100 splices/shrinks per charge)
Fujikura 12S Fusion Splicer Kit Includes (Machine Only)
- Fujikura 12S Fusion Splicer
- ADC-19 AC Adapter
- BTR-10 Battery Pack (installed)
- FH-60-250 Fiber Holders (Pair)
- ACC-09 Power Cord
- ELCT2-12 Spare Electrodes (Pair)
- Operation Manual on CD
- Quick Reference Guide
- AP-01 Alcohol Container
- SD01 Screwdriver and CC-29 Transit Case