The new Type-25e TomCats incorporate all the features, functions, and proven reliability of the Type-25 family — industry leading handheld splicers for FTTx premise, and restoration applications — but with numerous enhancements. The new Type-25e TomCats feature improved optical technology utilizing your choice of an economical one camera system or an industry standard dual camera splice loss estimation system. The Type-25e improved optical technology, combined with a quicker splice protection sleeve heater, allows the unit to deliver a typical splice time in less than 11 seconds for SMF or MMF.
The Type-25e is also compatible with Sumitomo’s new Lynx — CustomFit Splice-on Connector, which makes index matching gel, hand polishing, epoxies and splice trays obsolete. The Type-25e family features an improved fiber holder system to increase splice repeatability while making the units effortless to learn and operate.
Key Features :
– Dual Camera Splice Loss Estimation
– Economically Priced Single Camera Unit
– 60 Splice and Heat Shrinks per Battery Charge
– Multiple Language Options Including Spanish
– User-Friendly Menu Selection System
– Unified Holders for Type-25e/Type-66
– Unified Electrodes for Type-25e/Type-66/Type-39
– Built-in Battery Charger
– AC Adapter Incorporated within Unit
– Lynx — CustomFit Splice-On Connector Compatible
– Automatic Arc Test Function
- Spare Electrodes
- 2 Batteries and Charge Cord
- Power Cord
- V-Groove Brush
- Operation Manual
- 250um/900um Fiber Holders
- Jacket Remover
- Hard Carrying Case
The Sumitomo Electric – Certified and Guaranteed - seal has been provided to Fiberoptic.com for display as proof of their authorization. All optical fiber fusion splicers and relevant accessory products purchased from Fiberoptic.com are guaranteed to be genuine Sumitomo Electric products and are covered by the Sumitomo Electric warranty and are honored and serviceable by Sumitomo Electric and its trained, equipped and certified service centers.